Cool 04 Java Black Pearl Subaru WRX Sport Wagon For Sale

Location- Ann Arbor, MI
Email- [email protected]
Year- 2004
Make-Subaru
Model-WRX, 5spd manual
Mileage-122,xxx

PRICE- 7,500

I am putting my beloved Stage 2 WRX up forsale. This car has 120,000 mostly highway from going to WMU and back.
The color of the car is Java Black Pearl which is a rare color for WRXs since it was only sold for the 04 model year. The paint looks black but since it is a Pearl paint when the light hits it you can see the bronze metallic.

I have modded using these parts:
Helix Catless Downpipe
Grimmspeed Ceramic Coated Catless Up Pipe
Custom 3in Magnaflow Exhaust
XPT Stage 2 Map Reflash
Apexi Intake Filter
Forge BOV (No idle or start problems.)
Tanabe GF210 springs
StopTech Performance Street brake pads (comparable to Hawk HP)
Centric Rotors all around
Hankook RS3 tires
Oil is changed with Royal Purple every 3,000 miles

The brakes and tires were recently replaced at the beginning of the summer. This car paired with the Hankook Ventus RS3 tires grips like crazy, Its almost as if the road and tires were made of velcro.
I have owned this car for 4 years and it has never let me down.
I have had the mods on the car for over 3 years and it has been making the same power since day one and have never had any problems with startup or idle. This car will keep up with lightly modded (intake and catback) STIs and other stage 2 WRXs. I have also done all the required maintenance on the car from Dunning Subaru. Get a great car in a rare color for a great price, this thing still has alot of life left in it.

If you are interested please send me a email with your name and WRX FS in the title. Not looking for any trades.

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by djtang88; 09-18-2012 at 01:52 PM.
djtang88 is offline   Reply With Quote