Old 09-21-2011, 08:12 PM   #21
ammodawg79
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 267366
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2012 Sportage SX
Black Cherry

I have fit in well here. I am now a douchebag driver.

Sometimes if I see someone trying to cut over into an exit lane while it is a solid/double solid line, I will speed up to keep them out. Just because a blinker is on, doesn't mean you automatically are allowed over. 9 times out of 10 there is little to no traffic behind me. Get in line like everyone else or you have a choice, hit me or miss your exit.

If you ride the left lane and are going slower than ANYONE, you will be cut off and if that causes you to lose it and run off the road, so be it. Time for people to understand that the left lane on any road is for PASSING at a reasonable speed (passing at 1mph is not reasonable, step on the gas and then GTFO of the way).

State troopers can blow me. I think it is funny how the speed limit in VA is often 60+ on every road OUTSIDE of HR, leading me to think that they don't raise it because it nets a profit. People will cruise at 70 no matter what, so the only reason to NOT raise the limit is because +15 nets more money than +5. Hell, +5 wouldn't even warrant a ticket.

News flash morons, when it isn't HOV hours, the far left lane is not the HOV lane anymore. MOVE! Watch your clock and rear view. It is 0801? GTFO of the left ASAP.

When someone DOES allow you in, give the normal "wave" of thanks. Don't and I will probably call you an ******* and might cut you out for being a dick.

The worst part? I am being stationed in DC after this. FUUUUUUUU.......
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
ammodawg79 is offline   Reply With Quote