Scooby Newbie

Member#: 26368
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2001 2.5RS-N
BRP

Quote:
Originally Posted by FellowTraveller View Post
Seeing this thread causes my lower abdomen to cringe...

(had it done about 6 years ago via the no-scalpel technique, getting jabbed with the needle is the worst part. There was no shaving or prep (besides taping my bird onto my belly to keep it out of the way) and having the same nurse applying the (very cold) antibacterial stuff. Leaves a guy feeling pretty vulnerable lying up on a tall table all exposed and about 5 nurses walking around doing various prep things. The urologist squeezed each nut pretty damned hard and invasively during the exam before he started cutting, not comfortable.

He made a little snip at the top of the sack, reached in, pulled out the vas-deferens and the first one was done in 1 minute. With the second one I could feel lots of pain and tugging (that as someone said above felt like it was attached way up to my earlobe) but I decided to let them finish rather than wait for another needle to kick in, the other attending surgeon saw my face and asked a couple times if I wanted to stop and get the needle but said that it was almost done.

I then had some pain for the first few days, getting out of the car when we got home was the only AMAZINGLY painful part. But I had some chronic pain whenever I got ball-tapped or when I did too much work/exercise in certain ways. Took probably 3 years for that to completely go away. My friend had to have the surgery redone due to pain and he has lived with moderate to high pain levels for about 10-15 years. Not good. Still to this day when women joke about how minor a surgery is, I cringe and get a little defensive. New stats show that the percentage of dudes who have moderate amount of side-effects for a while and/or for long-term is pretty high and nearly as much as with tubal-ligation (from what I hear)

But juicing in MILFs is cool knowing ya can't make the babies.
Wait a minute, you are AWAKE for this procedure?? Dear god. How do you stay still?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
bluers is offline   Reply With Quote