hndacvcrcr
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 63007
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
'08 STi White
"Staypuft"

Unhappy Another Bug Eye down...

Well ladies and gentlemen, this past weekend was a sad one. My baby got banged up really good. Girl coming the opposite direction lost control of her jeep, jumped the concrete median and took out me and another car. I was able to go see the car today and take pictures since I didn't have a camera on me that night. I posted pictures and a complete write-up on what happened here:

http://www.hermanmedia.com/ngallery/default.aspx

Amazingly, we all walked away with only minor injuries. As sad as I am about the suby getting totalled, I'm more glad that I was able to make it out alive. Cars can be replaced, lives can't. She did really well in keeping me safe during the accident.

As far as what will happen to the car, I am not sure yet. Depending on the price, I'd really like to buy the car back as there is a lot of stuff that is still in great condition; engine, drivetrain, interior pieces, aftermarket parts, etc. However, I have no place that I can keep the car. I also don't have gobs of time on my hands to be able to tear her down and part out the good stuff. We'll see how things go this week.

-Blake
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
hndacvcrcr is offline   Reply With Quote