Scooby Newbie

Member#: 236414
Chapter/Region: International
Vehicle:
2010 BPM Sport ///M3
Alpine White/Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by opiestyle View Post
I'm in the process of pcsing to K-Town, any advice from others who have shipped a car to Germany before. My WRX is going to be in storage, I'm bringing my Legacy.
Bummer, the scene here is getting bigger. We have plans to have meets at the Nurburgring but you can just bring the Legacy and hit it up!

Note: If your car has any tinted windows that didn't come from the factory they will force you to take it off before registering it. When your car gets here you will be given temporary plates for thirty days to register it. Most cases people are clear of inspection and will get it registered right away. As for insurance either get one off post or through stateside. Before going into vehicle registration make sure you call the insurance company to send vehicle registration your proof of insurance digitally or you will not be able to register the vehicle. As for ****DC Autoservice**** they are a great group of guys who will work on tuned and modified cars, especially your legacy. They have worked on installing forged pistons to clutch to full engine swaps, you name it they can do it. I normally do most work on my own but anything internal wise I leave to them for the real deal. In fact I am being a bit lazy this year and having them install my coil overs, wheels, brakes, roll my fenders and wrap my car matte black plus take out some dings. They look out for us around here and if you need anything from them just let me know and I will get you set on the right path!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
wrxfr3ak227 is offline   Reply With Quote