Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 166410
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2008 Impreza
charcoal

Quote:
Originally Posted by GARGOYLE View Post
Shady isnt the word im looking for mmmm? I need multiple words.
How about EVIL CROOKED SERVICE DEPT. This does not include ferdi from motor sports who is a plus,nor does it include ron [asian decent service writer who is great].Also,the wonderfull Jenn Saur who sold me my baby[STi] is also exempt, as she is IMO-one of the few honest sales people working in the car sales industry today.Besides ,she left them for a dif. subi store prior to this rip- off.
O.k here it is...10k mls on odo ,clutch is slipping a bit-[ive never not owned a m.t. car] so im not abusing or riding it.
I mention to tony during oil change/scheduled tire rotation that my clutch is slipping a bit,i ask what are my options?
He tells me he will test it,and give his opinion when i return after 8 hrs.
I return,he tells me he has good news and bad news.
Bad news-my flywheel was fried from abuse. Good-New clutch was installed[w/out my knowing]
he failed to mention that the $1600 charge was put on my amex that was left in the computer when i bought my car. [i couldve done it myself w/a pal for $500. including after market high performance clutch &lunch and dinner, and case of beer for pal to go].I only found out about amex charge when he told me it was charged already, after i said ''take it out now,i am not paying for it'' he said ''we tried calling you'' NOT!.I seriously thought i was going to kill the guy.
Until amex said no charge yet,lets investigate-obvious you guys know that 1.SOA has to send rep if 1.claim is denied [no claim yet at this point].I have options presented[none given].3 he cant just ''charge my amex.although he did.4.ron the other service writer quote ''no way would i have denied this if it were a claim on my desk''.

This was last june- i has a free clutch ftw

If this was a slight bit true & you did not sign a estimate when dropping your vehicle off you would have a great case with BBB. But since credit card numbers are not kept on file @ South Coast Subaru it is just a person making false actuations.

Yes you have it correct when you state that Jennifer Sauer is a very honest sales person & that Ron is a nice person. But your comments about Tony are very false as this was not & never would have been the way South Coast Subaru service has or ever conducted bussiness.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
scsubi is offline   Reply With Quote