Old 03-31-2013, 08:12 AM   #614
stretchedk7
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (21)

Member#: 170602
Vehicle:
06 Wrx RWD Auto
76MM-AEM-2200's

I ended up buying a fuel cell without for weight reasons, I'm starting to get serious about saving weight. Looks like I need to drop 500 pounds. It is super easy though to wire up a gm fuel level sensor.

And sure I'd build you one!! I'm sure the more I do the better they will get. Mine was just a simple one that would get the job done.!

Noticed yesterday the fuel cell wasn't straight. Loosened bolts and twisted it straight. Then spent some time with the tape measure. It's about 1/16 off from being perfect so I'm kinda :/. Really don't want to take bolts out and fix it but I might! It's just 4 bolts that go through fuel cell and aluminum frame just ready to move on to wiring and finish it!

If I went from 5/16 drill bit to just a bit bigger that would give me a little more play and I could get the fuel cell twisted that last 1/16 inch so it would be straight but none of my friends noticed it by eyeball so I guess I could leave it but its Gonna eat at me.

Yesterday starting wiring the 70 amp relay and getting ready to mount fuel pump and filter and run the lines. Pics soon
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
stretchedk7 is offline   Reply With Quote