View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 02:36 PM   #317
CamboSoup
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 180952
Vehicle:
2002 Impreza 2.5RS

I may have not done a proper job of searching the forum, but I could not find the information I needed so hopefully I can find my answer here.

I drive a stock 2002 Impreza 2.5RS and I have two questions.
A) I do not have the 6 Disc HU. At night the knobs, and buttons light up, but the display does not. It bothers me because I know it should light up (right?) if it is not supposed to light up I guess I don't have a problem, but I believe the display should light up. What can I do to fix it? I still go to high school so I don't have the cash money to buy an after market head unit. If I were to buy an after market head unit I would not buy a cheap one. Is this an easy problem to fix if it is a problem?

B) A good friend of mine might sell me his Subaru Factory Sub (Under the seat), but I have not made contact with him in person because he lives far away from me my question is, have any of you guys had passengers complain because of the under the seat sub? I drive a lot of people around and I would not feel okay with people complaining about the drive being uncomfortable.

Thank you
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
CamboSoup is offline   Reply With Quote