Scooby Guru

Member#: 3560
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
20 BRZ
04FXT22WRX95rallyimpreza

Quote:
Originally Posted by williaty View Post
You fanaticism to your point of view makes me wonder if your venue is significantly different than what people around here have to deal with. You beliefs about what works are in direct opposition to the setups most of the people around here are running, including the people who are consistently winning Divisionally. The only way that makes any sense is if you run in VERY different conditions than we do around here.

The clearest example of this is the rear sway. You claim to want to go smaller to get looser. Around here, people go stiffer to get looser. Honestly, the suspension theory backs up the "bigger is looser" point of view, so I wonder if the answer is simply that you are faster with a smaller rear sway (not the car).
I didn't say it was faster, I said it rotates quicker/harder with a smaller (or no) rear bar.

I've competed & tested on sand, loamy dirt, clay, clay/gravel and mud, in smooth and rough conditions. This is how I know that tires and adjustable struts are the important items.

If you disagree, that's cool. One less guy I have to worry about beating me.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Fred is offline   Reply With Quote