Scooby Newbie

Member#: 193844
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
12 VW Golf .:R
12 CBR, 12 HD48

Quote:
Originally Posted by thill View Post
I find it sad that the only quality you seem to find redeeming in a car is they way it looks on the outside.

As for rattles, yep my 14 WRX rattled and creaked all winter, but so did our Honda. When it hits -30 to -50 it is hard to blame the car.
I find it silly that your reading comprehension (or lack there of) leads you to believe that's all I care about. I'll rephase a bit: I want a car that performs how I expect it to but I ALSO need to be able to look back at it and find it to be a good looking car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimoWRX View Post
I have driven many 2014 WRX's and I purchased a new 2015. As far as high speed handling and also use as a daily driver the 2015 wins hands down. Added benefit is now I can actually fit someone in the rear seat.
Really? I had 4 adults AND a car seat (forward facing) in my car with my at the time 3 year old for a 3 hour trip. Never had a problem with leg room...maybe you're just a freakishly tall giant who hangs out with other freakishly tall giants. I'm 5'11" and my ex was the one sitting behind me next to my daughter (Dad was in the passenger seat) and she's 5'8". Hmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike552 View Post
Yup, that extra 1" of rear legroom makes all the difference in the world, doesn't it? Before, you couldn't fit a baby in there, but now you can fit three full sized adults on a 10hr drive.

This thread is full of silly.
Mucho silly. I get the need to feel superior for owning the latest and greatest (hell, that's what most people care about these days, gotta have the hot new iPhone/clothes/etc) but consensus says that for those who love their 11-14 there's no real reason to trade up. As for handling, I have nothing done to my car handling wise except ISC coils, cost me less than 900.00 3 years ago. I'd like to compare the two side by side because I don't think the 15 will beat my car in handling and daily driveability.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
DocCola is offline   Reply With Quote