View Single Post
Old 12-14-2001, 12:25 AM   #1
chsbla
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 12696
Vehicle:
2002 Subaru WRX
WR Blue

Default Who wants to show off at the next meet/Auto-X/Rally-x?

Ok,
For this paintball team i used to play for i had these shirts made up that said our team name and our team logo on it.
I was thinking of having some made up with something about the RMIC on it with maby the I-Club.com blue rex logo on back. Or i am up to ideas, would there be an intrest in having some made up so we could wear them to meets or Auto-xs or somthing to look cool! I mean how cool would it look if 15 cool subarus pull up at D&B with everyone wearing matching shirts get out and walk in? Its also a great shirt to wear around.
Assuming there is intrest i will talk to Nick about borrowing the I-Club logo, and having some made up!
They also do Long Sleeve shirts, sweatshirts, mugs, mouse pads, if you have heard of the site: www.cafepress.com and you can see what they have, i already have an account set up so all i have to do is submit the new logo and it will show up on whatever you want, you can order online with your credit card, so there is no min order.
Just post here if you have any ideas on what should be on it, or if you think its a good idea, i'll set it up and we can all have matching gear!
Pricing is 13.99$ for a white shirt, 14.99 for an Ash Gray shirt.

late,
Chris

ps. I can also have specific shirts made up, so the front could say something like Outback Sport, 2.5RS, as long as i have a logo it can be made in a shrit.

pps. Here is the list of what can be made with the logos:
Teddy Bear, Stocking, Round Ornament, Bell Ornament, Long Sleeve T-shirt, Ladies T-Shirt, Tank Top, Hooded Sweatshirt, sweatshirt, Mug, Stein, MicroFiber Cap, Microfiber Bell Hat, Mouse Pad, Boxer Shorts, Tote Bag.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
chsbla is offline   Reply With Quote