Scooby Newbie

Member#: 32242
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2014 DGM Forester XT
2017 Sport Ice Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guzzi 1 View Post
That drive me nuts! Probably because people are stupid and don't know the law. The other thing I see is someone blasting up to get past a truck only to get there and match the speed so both lanes are held up. Very aggravating!!!!! I do see it a lot on Ohio, but I also see it in many other states as well. Not just ohio plated vehicles. I have traveled all over this country on two wheels and there only a few places where the law is actively enforced. Where are the optional laser cannons when you need them.

When I was out in the Pacific Northwest this past summer on a three week motorcycle trip, (yeah we rode the whole way), I discovered signs posted along the roads. It is a state law, (can't recall Washingtin, Oregon, or both), that if you are holding up more than 5 cars, that you have to pull over to let them pass. For a motorcyclist on a twisty road that was heaven!

John
I've lived in the PNW for decades and not many pay attention to those signs. It's a free-for-all here like many other states.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Piper is offline   Reply With Quote