View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 09:35 AM   #4
dd91wa
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 331036
Vehicle:
2006 WRX STI
Silver

i have found a shop in my town that is able to perform the task and they said they feel comfortable with this type of work....they just havent done it before and wanted to know what type of price range i was thinking of spending so they could come to a fair agreement.

im running xxr 530 18x8.75 +35 all round with 2.5degrees camber in the rear and its still rubbing a bit, i just want to shave and pump so i can run less camber really....also they are fitted to 225 tyres so once these wear out i would like to go for a 245 tyre which means i will need some more room.

i understand where you are coming from about the guarantee thing, but i have faith they will be able to do a good job. if it is going to cost say $500 bucks i would be happy with that as it's going to save me the hassle of attempting it myself.

the australian state laws say nothing about rolling/shaving/pumping of fenders.....i guess it would just be all in moderation....we are also allowed to run extended flares but im not going for that type of look as i want to keep it clean.

but yeah back on topic....roughly how much should i be paying for such a service.

dan
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
dd91wa is offline   Reply With Quote