dirtyhartland
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (7)

Member#: 64298
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
08 STI
02 WRX

Default CT FS: SZ55, UTEC, injectors, exhaust + more!

Well, as of last week, my WRX has a broken engine, so I'm going to sell off lots of my existing stuff to pay for this build. I'm thinking of going with an entirely different setup this time around, so lots of stuff is going.

3. Modded stock WRX injectors - may want to get them cleaned and flow tested for peace of mind
$125 SOLD to Toke513
4. MRT top mount intercooler - left endtank dented, but functions perfectly
$300? SOLD
5. Perrin Catted downpipe (with WB02 bung!) + Borla Hush catback - Would really prefer to sell together. One reason being the strange 3 bolt flange on the downpipe. Included is a 3 bolt flange to slip joint adaptor for catback.
$625
6. TXS tuner lite v2 - used for maybe 5 or 6k miles
$250

Sorry, no pics yet, as all the parts are still on the car. Give me maybe another week and things will be off.
Also, prices are not set in stone - I'm more than open to offers, but please keep them reasonable and don't insult with lowballs and/or waffles. (although waffles are tasty) If you want to use Paypal please add 3***37;.

I may list alot more for sale once I pull the engine - like an EJ257 block with crank and rods or bare wrx heads with oem cams. I'm expecting piston and/or valve damage to engine.

Gauging interest :

Ported TGV housings with bars and sensors intact

Sparco EVO in black with sidemount rails and a new seat base for an 02+ wrx
*does not bolt together* base would need to be modified

COMPLETE 5speed drivetrain (tranny, flywheel, clutch, clutch slave, 4 axles, driveshaft, rearend) No gear grinds, no pop outs

And the only thing I'd take waffles for....

GIVE AWAY : 1990 Legacy Wagon - auto, lots of miles, leaks oil, needs brakes on all 4 corners, rusty, funny electrical system and a lost title ... Free if you tow it away!!!

Please PM me if there is any engine related component you see listed and may be looking for. For the right price I'm sure I'd sell!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by dirtyhartland; 05-04-2007 at 12:20 AM.
dirtyhartland is offline   Reply With Quote