Former Vendor

Member#: 93646
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
Many Track Records
Let us help you go fast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanathanq83 View Post
I don't see why the intake is limiting, why not just do the 400g hack, I run speed density on a 65mm also on my vf37 on e85 making 340/340 consistant on mustang and airboys that's at 26 tapering to 23 no restrictive wall, it really sounds like when I had my vf37 with a 20g wheel, and the compressor wheel overflowed the exhaust wheel. What goes in must come out.
That's what Eric felt was limiting it and his recommendation. I do not know about the 400g trick but then I don't tune cars. I leave that up to the guy tuning it.

Since he does this for a living I go with what he recommends. Kind of like when someone comes to us for suspension, which we do all day long, we hope the listen to what we recommend.

I'd like to one day do e85 but just don't have time to get into that project so it will be 93 for this. Since it won't be seeing all out racing I don't feel it needs anything with a higher octane. We already have a car that demands attention for that (which we have been thinking about e85 for).
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Turn in Concepts is offline   Reply With Quote