Scooby Newbie

Member#: 287873
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2013 WRB STi
2001 RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by prohobo View Post
Sounds like some dealers are on top of it and some are not. I bought my 09 Legacy at my local dealer, they do very small volume, the sales people are NOT very knowledgeable (none of them drive or have owned a Subaru), and they have one WRX (if ever) on the lot.

I went to the big sales dealer, about an hour drive from me. These guys were on the ball, everyone there owned and drives a Subaru, they knew everything about the car, offered me a better deal, and also are a BIG volume dealer. They update me by email or phone once a week. As soon as I they got a von and vin, they emailed me. The sales man says he checks every Monday on the status of all his orders for a details (if he hasn't heard). I never got that kind of treatment from my local dealer. Hence, why I ordered it from the one an hour away.

Sometimes it has to do more with the dealer and less to do with Subaru - or so that's is my experience and opinion.
This may be a part of my issue, but in the year or so while I have lived there I have seen a decent amount of WRX/STis go in and out of this dealer. This is mostly due to the AF base right beside the dealer. IDK, Maybe I will have a nice surprise in Dec after I back into the states. Regardless I have accepted the fact that it will mot likely be next year that I get my car so I am looking for a beater car to hold me over the 1-2 months while I wait.

-#s
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by 2468101214; 11-26-2012 at 04:09 PM.
2468101214 is offline   Reply With Quote