Member#: 338666
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2022 Crosstrek Ltd.
Magnetite Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blur125 View Post
<snip>

........ We don't need the black interior switch bezel ...just my 2 cents!
Actually you do need the switch bezel. That spot on the old piece is not a blank off plate. If you want the factory switch, you need the bezel.

Also if you go to the parts catalog, I'm sure you could order ala cart, Light fixtures, switch, relay, etc. but it might not be any cheaper than the complete kit, I don't know.

Regarding the audio system, it is my understanding that you may loose some functionality of your steering wheel controls. This is something I too have been looking into. The audio rocker switches will change functions based on how long you hold the button for. ie: listening to music I have on a flash drive plugged in, long press changes albums, short press changes to next/previous song. According to what I have read, even the adaptors for steering wheel controls don't completely resolve the issue. Just an FYI. I'm not sure what it would do to the bluetooth control. I just realized the other day, (after a month of ownership), that the "talk" button also mutes when you have an active call.

John
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Guzzi 1 is offline   Reply With Quote