Old 11-27-2012, 06:48 AM   #14
Guzzi 1
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 338666
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2022 Crosstrek Ltd.
Magnetite Gray

No, mine is a 2013 Premium, but the part number for ordering the kit has not changed for the two model years. The way it is molded, it looks like a plug, but in fact is part of the face of the piece. It certainly could be removed, but not by simply popping it out. Of the things I ordered from Subaru so far only the remote start and trunk spoiler have a new part number, according to the dealer. Things I did so far was the front corner spoilers, SS exhaust tip, bright trunk trim over the licence plate, trunk spoiler, leather steering wheel, leather shift knob, and fog lights. The remote start is ordered and I have decided to let the dealer install that after I looked at the installation proceedure. It seems the system needs some programiing to associate the keys. I did all the other stuff myself. It is also my understanding that any genuine accessories are covered by the warranty/extended warranty. Of course that really doesn't mean much for the foo foo stuff, but for the lights and remote start, well, I guess you never know.

It is very easy to get that part off the car. You could verify it in probably 10 minutes or less and decide from there.

John
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Guzzi 1 is offline   Reply With Quote