xluben
Scooby Guru

Member#: 261612
Vehicle:
2002 WRX - 750WHP
9.5s @ 150mph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giibo View Post
My car is relatively stock and I thoroughly enjoy track time. Your car is insanely quick and probably beastly on a road course. If I had your setup, I would probably designate it as my full time track car and pickup a N/A Suby for daily duty.
It was really fun on the road course the last time I went. Until the tranny broke during the first session

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdub.csu View Post
It could make more power if the BW turbos turn out like they have been being teased to be. But you would def run out of juice up top. Fuel with E85 creates headaches sometimes lol.

I do agree with the others you could just put off going with more power and track it more =D then when you feel that's too slow go bigger ha
My point was that I won't make any more power with ANY turbo unless I add more fuel. I could put on a Borg Warner S374 and it wouldn't make any more power than my current turbo, without fuel. But the EFR turbo's are all hype thus far, IMO. Once they really come out and we can see if they hold up long term and produce good results on more than just the cars that are owned by the people selling them, then we can decide if they're any good or not.

Track time is always a good option. But this is a street car. It spends 99% of it's driven life on the street, so I'm willing to make it more fun in that regard, rather than trying to spend every penny on track days. They're obviously the best for furthering my driving ability, but that doesn't necessarily mean I'll have any more fun than I would be just zipping around town with a big turbo, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimica06 View Post
Damn!...No Joking around on this build!

Supoa Clean & Nice man!
Thanks!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
xluben is offline   Reply With Quote