Daytona Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Scotty View Post
get ya some nice advans or pss's or maybe even some ra-1's or r888's

then ya be all giggidy and googlie

or save some $$$ and get a set of rs-r's or fk453's

but what do i know about tires???
US,

Why so bitter? I've read your posts over an rant after rant. I apologize you think I'm looking to be spoon fed. I teach patients every day the same things their parents taught them when they are kids... I get the same feeling of "when will they get it";however, in this forum alone when I searched a few different search strings the results create such an onslaught of bad or conflicting answers that I don't want make a bad consumer decision because some guy who works for Goodyear is running around about the new starspecs in January. So using the TIrerack surveys seemed to be a good research tool at the time.

I know/understand that a dd tire isn't going to have an edge on track tires but somehow I think there is a balance between meh on the street and good track feelings and visa versa.

I didn't know about hankooks poor reviews in the wet until I began to look at them again and didn't remember there being wet traction issues in the review.

Now that's said. Fk453, this is a different angle that I had thought about, I have had the fk452 and didn't think much of them.

The RS-r is something ill look more into, thanks for the suggestion.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Louie is offline   Reply With Quote