Vendor Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 273281
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2015 DGM WRX
05LGT 13BRZ 14BRZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by JACKRBT View Post
I have the same question but the OP got a PM in response. Could you post the answer here by chance? Thanks!
Certainly.

Most of the information that I placed in the PM was taken directly from our product page describing the sound levels in relation to one another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamelessPerformance
We now offer 4 different volume levels for the GR Hatch! For comparison purposes we will use a scale of 1-10 for volume, 1 being stock and 10 being no mufflers.
Magnaflow: The quietest option we offer is our old version that uses a Magnaflow muffler, this configuration is very quiet even with a full turboback exhaust. We offer this version with both our 3.5" single wall slash cut tips and our 3" double wall tips in both staggered and non staggered flavors. We also offer this version with our exclusive double wall 3.5" tips both staggered and non-staggered at a $150 premium. This is about a 2 on the scale.
5" Mufflers: This is our new design that uses our in-house mufflers. We build each of these mufflers by hand here in our shop with our usual attention to detail. This "Less Quiet" version uses 2 mufflers that measure 6" long and 5" outer diameter. Despite their small size, these mufflers are extremely effective. We offer this version with our 3.5" single wall slash cut tips in both staggered and non staggered flavors. We also offer this version with our exclusive double wall 3.5" tips both staggered and non-staggered at a $150 premium. This is about a 5 on the scale.
4" Mufflers: This is our new design that uses our in-house mufflers. We build each of these mufflers by hand here in our shop with our usual attention to detail. This "Louder" version uses 2 mufflers that measure 6" long and 4" outer diameter. Despite their small size, these mufflers are extremely effective. The 4" mufflers are louder than the 5" mufflers. We offer this version with our 3.5" single wall slash cut tips in both staggered and non staggered flavors. We also offer this version with our exclusive double wall 3.5" tips both staggered and non-staggered at a $150 premium. This is about a 7 on the scale.
No Mufflers: Finally, the sound of the Sedan Muffler Delete for the hatch! We have had people banging down our door for this since we released the original muffler delete for the sedan. We offer this version with our 3.5" Nonsingle wall We also offer this version with our exclusive double wall 3.5" tips both staggered and non-staggered at a $150 premium. This is a 10 on the scale.
I would recommend either the 5" or the Magnaflow version in either circumstance. If you plan on adding a midpipe and a downpipe later on, I would tend to lean more towards the Magnaflow if you are looking to keep a low volume level.

My personal recommendation is the 5" muffled version. It is a bit louder than the Magnaflow, but still very manageable at idle and at speed.

Feel free to PM me if you still have some questions about it.

Ryan @ Nameless
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Contact us at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[B]

In Portland, OR or Seattle, WA?
[/B]
NamelessPerformance is offline   Reply With Quote