Old 04-12-2012, 09:00 PM   #19
Maxwell Power
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (16)

Member#: 190729
Chapter/Region: NWIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by subi400 View Post
Yes, Dom does have a slightly cheaper option on a set of +2mm rods that will work with these pistons. You might have to buy the cheaper rods by themselves and then purchase these pistons by themselves.

I no longer have the less expensive rods. The manufacturer changed their procedures and the quality tanked. I sent back 30 sets of rods to them a month or so ago and we are no longer using their rods. Whenever they fix those rods, they may try to sell them back to me, but I'm not going to use them. You may, however, find them for sale somewhere like ebay. I won't sell them and I won't recommend them. I won't build an engine with them if you buy them. But you are free to use them on your own if you feel so inclined.

We don't sacrifice quality for price at MPS.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][COLOR=black]Hydra, AEM, COBB, Open Source, JE, Tial, Crower, Garrett, ARP, ATP, Racing Brake, Ferrea, Perrin,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[/COLOR][/SIZE]