Old 05-07-2013, 12:18 PM   #21
WRXHillClimb
*** Banned ***

Member#: 206907
Vehicle:
2014 EvoX GSR

Quote:
Originally Posted by gggplaya View Post
Not the same demographic at all. Most men will not be seen dead in a beetle convertible. A mustang convertible yes, a mini convertible maybe, but not a beetle convertible, and it's not about being fruity, the car just seems too feminine.
The v6 convertible mustang is the two worst decisions you can make buying the stang. My girlfriend and I have a game where we call out what kind of peron is driving car "X" and she's gotten to the point where even she realizes 99% of the v6 vert stangs are women. On what planet has a man ever bought one hence the car knowledge comment. (and the point of my other comment being that women buy these and they don't know/care).

Quote:
So really the major demographic are women who want to look cute.
Oh.. so you did know.

Quote:
But then you're also competing hard with the mini cooper s convertible for $28k. Also along the horizon toyota is going to release the FRS convertible which will blow both of these cars out of the water in terms of cuteness, and adds coolness to it as well.
Does not compute. Car cannot be cute and cool in terms of looks. Mutually exclusive. However, I will keep that term around for all the BRZ owners I see .
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
WRXHillClimb is offline   Reply With Quote