Scooby Newbie

Member#: 217828
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
00 Impreza 2.5RS
Blue Ridge Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonzFaSTi View Post
Soooo know that you have been up there for a few months how do you like it?

The g/f and little girl have been contemplating this move as well but I didn't really care to start a new thread.

Can only drink IPA's - I'm sold!
Why do you need to have snow to drive a Subaru, AWD handling is even better on dry roads.

How are the areas S of Portland? Lake Oswega, Oregon City, Milwaukie, Clackamas?
How funny, I rarely visit NASIOC anymore but I did today and just happened to see my old post got bumped haha.

Dude, to put it simply... We love it! SO much to do outdoors and downtown. Of course we moved at the beginning of the best season here, summer, and the weather was California like. Its now getting cold and still dry but not for long. We're told take advantage of the sun and we do by far, the only time we're at home is to let the baby nap then we're back out.

Beer, thats a no brainer. Too much good beer and almost every brewery we went to has great food and is kid friendly.

Havent ventured around that area yet, I know they are great area's especially Lake Oswego.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bast View Post
I grew up in Santa Cruz/ San Jose and moved to Portland 3 years ago. Best decision I ever made! I definitely miss the Sharks' games.. but there are the Portland Winterhawks games to go to. Almost the same.. haha

As mentioned above; how are you liking your new home?
We love it, we live in (little California) Beaverton which is nice but every time we visit new neighborhoods or Portland we want to live there. Our goal = get a damned pass to Nike employee store. Haha, we've been to Columbia and Adidas but Nike is hard to get into.

Family and friends were hard to leave behind, but the missing the Sharks is killer! We've caught a few games aired on TV but not enough (I'm actually wearing my Sharks sweater now haha).
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
IHeartE30s is offline   Reply With Quote