Old 02-26-2013, 12:27 AM   #2638
WRXVishnueStg_2
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 267875
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2003 Impreza WRX
Silver

I haven't had a problem with it, I believe here in FL we have a higher blend of eathonal (not positive). I haven't had any issues. I run NGK Copper heads, looking to swap with 1 Step Cold Densos', currently my AFR reads 14.6-.8 on idle and 11.2 on WOT. Take note that that is not lean, because these values are from the AccessPort. The computer really only sees in lamdba value, and does not know you are using e85. I've also verified this with the lamdba values. I'm pretty sure that after a 25% - 30% Paper Correction it's about an 8.4 - 7.9. I don't think it need be richer than that right??? Also, keep in mind I have a walboro 255. The Intercooler hose behind the TMIC also keeps busting on me, stock blew at 24 psi, after about a year. Put some Silicone one's I got off ebay, those popped at about 26 psi. I have a picture of the AP Screen breaking 30psi, but it was on a spike on 4th, ran it from 2,400 rpm. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/845/imag0479q.jpg/ But the most of truely seen at the track was on a launch I hit 26 psi. It's deffinitly the actuator spring, because it clearly wasn't ment to run such high pressure. I believe its a 5~8 psi spring. I'm looking into ordering a stiff spring between a 1.5 and 1.8 bar not sure which one to get still. I know like that I can run very low WDC on my tune. But yea original question was what value do I use in the Fuel Injector Scale, originally had the 420cc injector scale 6442 but it ran to lean, currently I've had a lot of success at 6800 with a A/F Learning Correction of 8.4% after months of driving. A/F Correction D is .2% and Correction A is 7.2% B 4.3% and C 3.5%, on idle I read a 1 lambda on my wide band at idle and a .75 on WOT. Will Post video soon, next track day or perhaps if I have time I go look for a nive open road; which is hard to find here in Miami with all the traffic
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by WRXVishnueStg_2; 02-26-2013 at 12:38 AM. Reason: Extending
WRXVishnueStg_2 is offline   Reply With Quote