Old 06-02-2005, 02:04 AM   #15
main
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 49521
Vehicle:
2004 sti - community
produce fresh technique

I received my trunk spoiler about a week ago and just recently had a chance to see it (i had it sent directly to the body shop in which my car is at). This trunk lip is honestly much better than the pictures show... I know that is very hard to beleive, but I feel that the double sided tape Tony used (don't mean to call you out Tony) was a bit too thick, which equated to a raised fit that isn't favorable to the integrity of the lines. My body shop still has my car and as soon as the rest of the car is complete I'll snap a few pics.

Like Tony had said in his review, there were a few small scattered bubbles on the bottom of the lip and that was the only flaw that I had found.

Honestly, I have no affiliation w/ Carbon Concepts and I paid the group buy price for my lip.

I can't really answer too many questions on this matter since I just saw my car w/ the lip on today, but like I said I'll be posting pics as soon as I get my ride back, should be in about a week, for those who need affirmation.

great product guys (even though it is a replica) ...

main.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
main is offline   Reply With Quote