View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 03:34 PM   #1
bbarnhill
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 256281
Vehicle:
2007 Shelby GT 500
Grey

Here is the release of the full version of the standalone HP/TQ graphing application that reads Evoscan logs, and doesnt require Excel or copy and pasting your data.

The interface is pretty self explanatory. You can drag your CSV files to the panel on the left, then enter the appropriate data in the box that appears and your graph should appear. There are several graph options and those can be accessed from the menu at the top. There are only a few cars in the data file as of the initial release but as soon as a few more people test it and get me data on other vehicles I will add more.

The link to the page is http://www.bradbarnhill.com/projects/VirtualDyno/

Click Here to download the latest version

Feel free to let me know what you think and suggestions on improvements. I know I am opening myself up to a lot of criticism but thats the only way to make this app better.

Thanks to all of you that have helped support this application through development and to all of those who have waited patiently for it. {thumbup}

Many thanks to some who have contributed over and over to its development:
Mellon Racing
Boosted Tuning

Also if you would like to donate to the project feel free. I dont require payment as I rely on donations to keep the project alive. If you are a tuner please consider who keeps you in business and who develops software to support you. Donate a little per tune to your free tools community that supports you so well.

Click here to donate

VIRTUAL DYNO
The ONLY way to graph your runs.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by bbarnhill; 09-25-2011 at 09:23 PM.
bbarnhill is offline   Reply With Quote