Old 10-09-2012, 05:50 PM   #57
ricochet
Driving Sports TV Staff

Member#: 15542
Vehicle:
2004 WRX

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaptainKandy View Post
My girlfriend had bought me a two year subscription a little while before they went under. Needless to say I never received so much as a single issue or and my girlfriend never received any refund. I also found it incredibly frustrating that in the last months leading up to their previous shutdown, they wouldn't answer questions on when they thought that the issues their customers had been waiting literally months for, would finally arrive.

Needless to say I won't be supporting this magazine in any capacity.
Certainly your choice to not support this project. However, I do have an issue with anyone that claims they didn't "get anything." Fact was Grassroots Magazine took over the subscriptions and potential refunds - which is a lot better than many other magazines offered when they went out of business at the same time. If you didn't receive magazines in the transition, that should have been taken up with GRM (as was conveyed by several emails, forum posts, and the main subiesport.com site.) If you didn't get magazines there's nothing I/we/GRM could do if you don't go through the right channels. And, posting on NASIOC isn't a channel.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
ricochet is offline   Reply With Quote