Scooby Newbie

Member#: 366798
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2015 BRZ Limited
LR

-Cobb AP v2 or v3
-Invidia divorced/catted DP
Yes to these both, but get a protune by an experienced tuner - you'll thank yourself for it.

-Perrin front mount intercooler and short ram air intake (this is where I eventually want to be, not sure if I should do a CAI for awhile first rather than jump straight to the front mount)
Both unnecessary. You don't need a front mount unless you decide to go big power, and you'll get more turbo lag from extending the distance the air has to flow. OEM top mount is perfect for stage 2 power levels. Short ram intake = Hot air intake. If you really want it for the noise, get a CAI, but it does barely anything more.

-Cobb shifter w/ bushings
Your own personal preference.

-HKS Hybrid BOV
Just no.

If your goal is to track this car, I would highly recommend that you get a bigger fuel pump, injectors, and an AOS/catch can setup. This isn't only specific for the track, it'll give you a better safety blanket instead of pushing the stock fueling to the limits and keep oil out of your intake tract. You can talk about those goals/options with your tuner as he'll usually recommend what he has the most experience tuning with.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Yanbags is offline   Reply With Quote