Scooby Guru

Member#: 150794
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
Qcab dakota 4x4
LT1 Formula Firebird

Quote:
Originally Posted by teiva-boy View Post
It would be better, if there were actual fields that one HAD to enter in as "required fields," rather than to enforce the format of the post.

Personally though, these types of enforcements that require a certain format like also in Proven Power, are the stupidest thing.

I'd be okay with it, if it were like my first suggestion, but taking it as YOU want it, is lame.

I've done the best with what I have to work with, I'm sorry you think it's lame. In reference to the Proven Power forum, I think it works well and EXACTLY serves its purpose. You are of the minority with the thinking that it's lame, but you're entitled to your opinion.

Now, your idea of 'required fields' would not allow for the large variety of thread types and the amount of information that people have. If they're missing one bit of information, they won't be able to post, and that doesn't help them OR us.

This format is simply to help the rest of us help those with questions. Too often we get people trying to answer questions that are unanswerable with the information at hand. This is in an effort to provide us with that information, it helps US help YOU . Also, it's good to have RIGHT UP FRONT instead of having to ask for it, just makes things more efficient.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Audiosavvy; 01-04-2010 at 05:16 PM.
Audiosavvy is offline   Reply With Quote