Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (50)

Member#: 36596
Vehicle:
2009 135i
Alpine White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycerin
why were there problems with the maddad gauges (senders, i think)? what assurances can you give us that the issue has been fixed!?

thanks maddad! good to see you are still alive and kickin.
I can only assume this in reference to the older v1 or v2 series gauges. In particular the oil pressure senders were the "old school" style design that didn't last very long. The ultra series gauges have always used a better more reliable unit. That's not saying they never need replacement but they are worlds better than what was used in the older gauges, smaller and easier to mount in tight spaces as well. We've been selling ultra series gauges for over 2 years now.

R.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/URL]
[/URL]
[B][COLOR=red]No PM's[/COLOR]. Please email: [/B]
Daddy's SCP is offline   Reply With Quote