View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 03:39 PM   #295
AB-737
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 236196

Ok, I'm still having a bit of trouble controlling this... Now I have a full 3" catless setup and my target boost is under 17 PSI, I'm hitting 18.84 at times and my initial WGDC table is 31% at that RPM/Requested TQ area, and my scan is reading 41.57% Primary Wastegate Duty and thats with a TD Integral of 14.59 and TD Proportional of -1.96.

Whats going on here? I'm just a bit confused that my WGDC tables need to be so low to not overboost, its making no sense to me. I've reset the TD tables to stock and no where in them does it state 15 for Integral correction so I don't know why its going that high.

I've dropped my WGDC tables by 20% in that are from the original Stage 2 levels MickeyD had in his map, that was for a catted mid section though with only a gutted down pipe.

Does this sound right? and I just need to keep dropping the table? Or is something else going on somewhere?

To add some more perspective, my current WGDC tables are lower than stock right now in some areas... by up to 10% if not a bit more

And should I just start from scratch with the WGDC table?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by AB-737; 10-05-2011 at 03:49 PM.
AB-737 is offline   Reply With Quote