Scooby Guru

Member#: 108547
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Vehicle:
2017 Tundra 1794
Lifted, Armored, Muddy AF

Quote:
Originally Posted by shemoves View Post
As I understand it, Paypal does actually cover stuff bought on Ebay, but double check.

In my experience, when I have gotten screwed with private sales using Paypal, Paypal was nearly worthless, but my credit card company did give me my money back. I'll be honest with you though. The fact that he took your lowball offer does not look good at all. I would be really surprised if you recieved the trunk. Sorry bro, if it is seems to good to be true, often it is.

Just do some homework before actually sending the money and you should be fine though.
they say they cover, but you have so many hoops and ladders you have to go through. i lost about $500 when a seller shipped me an empty box. i took pictures etc and sent them to paypal. they actually made me ship the box back with the brick inside of it to the seller. i had to provide them a tracking number, which i purchased, but the usps never checked it in so it never showed as delivered. because i didnt ship back my effin brick i lost the $500 and the seller got away with effing me over.

paypal ftl
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
v8eaterWRX is offline   Reply With Quote