Viral E
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 242246
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
2002 Impreza WRX
WRB

Default Yellow Top-Feed injectors? Bosch

So on a whim, I thought what the hay, I might as well see what I get with these. They have a flow sheet and are apparently rated to 660 static.

They are yellow Top-feed (yes, you read that right) injectors. They match in both size and connector with a slightly shorter delivery system. Below are pics of these compared to stock 02 WRX blues (440cc).

Inside of connector reads Bosch, so they're obviously a Bosch model, although what type I can't tell. I'm pretty sure they're modded units chiefly because the numbers have been ground out on the side (not always a good sign, but there are "reputable" companies that do this too). but also because it looks like there was once a cap on them. I'm wondering if anyone has seen these types of injectors before, because I can't seem to come up with any sort of Bosch units that are both yellow and top-feeds. For that matter, I can't come up with ANY top feeds that are yellow. Weird.

I'm debating between reinstalling my blues and having these flowtested by a third party before I install them OR just installing them and seeing what happens. My better sense tells me to just wait before I know with certainty what these do before I use them. But frankly I'm impatient I think in the meantime i'm going to mod my fuel pressure with the RS25 mod to take advantage of the new Walbro255.

Anybody have any experience with injectors like these?

EDIT: Wow those pictures suck. I'm sorry my cell phone is so archaic haha
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Viral E; 11-24-2012 at 08:34 PM.
Viral E is offline   Reply With Quote