Member#: 159474
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2017 Impreza Sport
Lithium Red - OLDKID

Quote:
Originally Posted by ST Eye View Post
You got a BRZ???
I apologize in advance for slipping this in here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 53x12 View Post
Did you get rid of the DGM WRX for the BRZ? If not, why not just drive the WRX during the winter and keep the BRZ for the nice months.
I haven't picked it up yet. There's some drama going on. These people that want to buy my WRX are going to make a final decision early Friday or tomorrow after the test drive on Thursday. If they buy it, all is good, but they HAVE to buy it Friday since I'm at the end of my pre-approval term and the drama with fixing the WRX's transmission brought down my credit score to where I'd have to pay more out-of-pocket and get a higher rate for the BRZ if I tried to pre-approve again. Money's tight, WRX is lame, BRZ is here, private sale would rock, trade-in value sucks. Nutshell.

Even if I could keep both permanently, this WRX is like a crazy girlfriend that I'm just waiting to be stabbed by sometime in the future.

I actually have plenty of experience driving RWD vehicles in the snow. We have 2 at the moment at the house: GMC Envoy and Chevy Silverado. I had a Nissan Pathfinder before, RWD, and I kept that longer than most of the Subaru vehicles I've owned. If the BRZ wouldn't have been officially revealed in November or so of 2011 I totally would've got a 2012/2013 Impreza.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
chanomatik is offline   Reply With Quote