View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 11:38 AM   #466
Motion Lab Tuning
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (7)

Member#: 228856
Chapter/Region: South East

It's Monday January 7th we have great specials on clutch and flywheel kits from Competition Clutch! Competition also has its new twin disc clutch available for you big turbo guys, rated up to 650wtq. Check out what we have from Competition Clutch for the 2004-2007 STi HERE.

Great deals on Cusco parts! We wanna be your Cusco supplier! Cusco braces in stock and ready to go. Cusco motor and transmission mount combo for $307 shipped in the lower 48.

Lowest prices on the net for all your ACT clutch and flywheel needs! ACT HDSS Clutch kit is one of my most popular street clutch kits available. The HDSS is rated for 515ft/lbs and maintains a full face disc. This clutch has smooth engagement with a slight increase in pedal effort. Clamping force is increased by about %40. Clutch kits include release bearing, pilot bearing, and alignment tool. The ACT HDG6 is their sprung 6-puck rated for 660ft/lbs! PM me if you find a better price on anything ACT.

EXEDY OEM and aftermarket clutch assemblies for the lowest prices on the net! Exedy' twin disc clutch is the smoothest we've ever driven. Rated for 616ft/lbs of torque (2006 STi) this thing is ready for abuse. Great for those with 35r sized turbos that really wanna put the power down at the track. PM ME for my best price on everything Exedy! Updated power ratings for ALL Exedy racing clutches PM me for more info!

Check out our website @ www.motionlabtuning.com

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin
[email protected]
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Instagram:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[/CENTER]
[center]
[/center]