clamsjager
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 172787
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2008 Impreza wrx
Dark Grey

Default don't go to Secor Subaru in New London CT

I went in with the intent of trading my 05 srt-4 for an 08 wrx. So i walk in and look around. 10 mins go by and no one says anything to me, Im 25 and wear a hat, loose pants, and a northface jacket. So i decided to go find a person to talk to, first guy i talked to wouldnt give me the time of day, second guy answered a few questions but wouldnt give me a qoute or anything, third guy answered a few more questions and gave me a horrible qoute which i said was crap and wrote down a # more to what i was willing to pay. 23,300.00 for a base model. so after some haggling we agreed on 23,600.00. Then the next day i went in with my trade and had it appraised. 2005 srt-4 with 18k miles, in show room quality condition. they lowballed the hell out of me, offering me 11k for the trade. I asked what they use to price the trades, he replied NADA. So i whip out the Iphone and appraise the car on the NADA website, says 14,890 for trade in great condition. So i told and showed the guy my findings and he stated it must be wrong and that i was full of ****. That was the last draw, i said thatnk you for your time and i will never buy anything from you ever and i will be posting up a review of your service. Then i asked the sales manager where the next nearest subaru dealer was, he said Holmgren in Franklin. I walked out and drove to holmgren where i bought a WRX for $200 cheaper and they gave me blue book for my trade.

If anyone lives in or around ct and is thinking of going to secor.... dont, its a waste of time, there attitudes are horrible, and the service is the worst ive seen.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by clamsjager; 02-28-2008 at 01:00 PM.
clamsjager is offline   Reply With Quote