KingKoopa
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (9)

Member#: 189066
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2015 wrx
white

Hello, a few of you may know me or have met me but im finally going to get out of subarus for now... and up for sale i have the collection of parts i have sought after and pursued over the years. We are going to start with how easy it is to get the parts off.

First up!

APS TBE race 3.5" no cat, $350 DO NOT need your stock exhaust anymore.

APS DR725 Stealth black core red pipes comes with EVERYTHING $800 with your stock STi tmic and brackets to support tmic

Unknown headers it has an "S" I think they are Groupe S UEL heat wrapped, need your stock headers W/ heat sheilds $250

Grimmspeed uppipe 38mm v band TiAl ewg setup coated black, need your stock sti uppipe. SOLD

Grimmspeed EBCS i need the oem one $60

Grimmspeed top feed TGV's coated black need stock tgv $60

KS tech 83mm SRI, need entire stock intake set up. $100

AMR 3" hard turbo inlet wrinkle red, i need a oem good condition turbo inlet uncut or torn. $150

walbro 255 intank come swap me fuel pump assy for $50

black perrin turbo inlet 2.4"(comes with nothing but the inlet) $100

Sti limited dash kit modded by interior flare to red ac controls. w/ red hazard $200

JDM sti samco radiator hoses for your stock ones $125

Cobb short throw for your stock one $100

mishimoto aluminum radiator for your stock $100

Pioneer D2 indash navi( needs to be refurbished, can be done through ebay for $115) no sure what all its supposed to come with but i will try to make sure it comes with everything needed. need your stock 6 cd changer from a 05-07 sti. $100

04 tail lights for 07 tail lights SOLD

obp shaved wingless tunk for obp sti trunk free
with trade for stock

07 sti stock struts with tien s tech springs $50 with your oem strut/springs. 91k miles swap me your oem strut/springs. or if you come to my house i can swap the springs from my struts to yours and install for $50 so a hundred bucks and your dropped.

usdm sti MY07 ecu $75 bucks (need to send this to the company awdtuning sent my ecu to so it could be unlocked, It works and i ran it in my car for a while it was just locked out from being tuned just like the one that came with my car. so once this ECU has been unlocked it can be used in any 07 sti after the dealer resets the immobilizer to work with your key.)

misc:

yzf-r6 black frame rail sliders brand new from woods fun center these were for my 09 so any year of that body style they should fit. BNIB $50
Ear to ear grin during the first pull with my fp red $ priceless.

ALL PRICES do not reflect shipping or payal costs.
I am located in Austin, Texas and will have the parts off this week.
i will post pictures as the parts come off.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by KingKoopa; 11-22-2012 at 12:30 PM.
KingKoopa is offline   Reply With Quote