View Single Post
Old 02-08-2002, 04:53 PM   #4
Aprilia Jon
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 13394
Vehicle:
2001 GC8 Coupe
Silver

Not to be rude but if I was at SOA I would have been confused. If your car "breaks" then you need to take it to a dealer to have it fixed. They probably didn't even follow the link you gave them because they figured if it "breaks" then then the dealer should fix it. They have probably never heard of the "braking" problem, so they did not associate the two. Remeber they are not the techs or Quality Control people, they are temps or Customer Service just sitting behind a computer.

Next letter to SOA you write sould be VERY specific of your problem, not "this is what a website says". Trust me you don't want them to think that the only reason you are bringing it up is because you saw it on a website, they will think it is psychological. Make it YOUR problem, if they have heard it from others then THEY will know it is widespread, they don't need to know that YOU know it is widespread, just that you have the problem and that you want it fixed NOW!

Good luck
Jon

P.S. Don't email it, send it snail and even certified so it is very official looking. Email is way easier to ignore.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Aprilia Jon is offline   Reply With Quote