Scooby Newbie

Member#: 142040
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2005 STI
HTA Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcvizzle View Post
I read most of the thread and it seemed mostly to pertain to STi's.
I have a 07 wrx with a turbo xs TBE that i bought and installed without knowing i needed to do anything else (im a newbie). anyways, ive been experiencing the stutter refered to in the first post and i just feel like im breaking my car. Ive been told getting the cobb stage 2 AP with eliminate this problem, but i dont have the 700 dollars right now since im in college.

besides getting the AP, is there any short term solution like reinstalling my stock axel back?

ive only had the TBE on for about 1000 miles, but could someone shine light on just how much damage i am doing to my car by keeping it on till christmas time?

Thanks in advance, i know i probably sound retarded but this is my first turbo car and im not all that mechanically inclined to begin with.

very simple mate you if have the read this thread then please understand this......either wrx of sti......the problem still is there.....it all depends on the car and the mod.....you may or may not have problems.....The only way to make sure would be to get em and talk to a tuner.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Jeremy05sti is offline   Reply With Quote