View Single Post
Old 08-18-2000, 12:14 AM   #21
ownly
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 623
Vehicle:
2000 WRX STi 6 wagon
Mellow Yellow

Gumball, i think you missed the pint here, the are NO B4's in Canada, i lived in Canada but moved to New Zealand... the cars here are Japanese Domestic Market...

WRX STi galore...

rice boys run around in 250bhp GTi-R's and Legascy RS...

not to mention all the little turbo AWD like the Toyota Starlet hatch and the 323 GTX (new ones)...
Skylines at every corner, etc...

only European cars have less than 200bhp here...

half of the cars on the streets have 280bhp or more

as for the B4 reaching the Americas... all i can say is Dream On... no pun intended but there is no way that a regular size family sedan with a 2000cc twin-turbo @ 280bhp find it's place in the American market, they built the H6 for you gus aren't you glad ?

sorry i'm a little cynical but that how they think, plus just ask the DOT how they would feel about such a car (that is if you can find someone over there the will give you a straight answer)

we're an invisible miority, they don't give a damn %$#@...

here it's free for all, you can modify your car as you please... first thing EVERYONE does on their WRX is install a 3" exhaust with NO CAT... all those cars sound like the WRC car... i'll try to get a .wav of the 22B at the dealership for you guys (no promise)

anyway, i'll get the car in October so i'll get som pics then

in the mean time, here are some pics of the dealership where i'm getting it... they're from last time i was here http://therapysubb.net/cars/auckland62k/14/

O/...
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.