Scooby Newbie

Member#: 80774
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
2002 WRX

Quote:
Originally Posted by markman View Post
No. Way.

Indy has no shot at covering all of NE's weapons. And as good as Luck is, he can't hang with Brady in a shootout (as was proven).

If Baltimore shows up to play they can give NE a good fight, but they don't always show up and Falco is inconsistent.

But the Broncos... they are scary good. NE snuck by them before they hit their stride... but dat defense! And Peyton Manning now has good chemistry with his receivers. The only thing that could have made them stumble was losing McGahee, but Knowshon Moreno stepped up big time and they didn't miss a beat.

I am hoping for some kind of crazy upset knocking out Denver. I don't want New England to face them again!
Odd. I think Baltimore/Indy aren't SB bound, but I think they are totally capable of the upset. NE skated by Baltimore by tip of their nose in last year's AFCCG and they took it to us this season. We have trouble with them plain and simple. Late season losses be damned - I still think they are far scarier to play than Manning & Co.

Denver's D is good no doubt. Once awake, NE was able to tear apart the Niners D like no tomorrow. I don't see why it should be any different than October's matchup.

Certainly you're not forgetting NE picked up the pace after a rough season start as well? They're also certainly a different team than when they last played Denver.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.