Old 03-26-2012, 09:34 PM   #14
Turbo27
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 270182
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2003 WRX
OBP

Default Fenders rolled, suspension coming together...

Had a friend with a fender roller help me out and roll my fenders this weekend. He has lots of experience with it and did an amazing job! No paint crack and the inside lip is rolled flush now. Going to check fitment later this week again just to be sure but they can always be rolled a bit further to keep them clear of the tires. Here is the before/after:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Also took a trip up to TurninConcepts today and took advantage of there great customer service! I had bought some Whiteline Com C top hats as a temporary fix and then right after that saw the MSI street camber/caster plates and it looks like they will work for everything i want out of a plate! I will post more on my plans with camber/caster setup later but basically I wanted a plate that will allow me to run max caster without moving camber if i don't want to. This is so as not to affect the Kingpin angle (or SAI)of the front suspension. I will go into more detail on that later...

But anywhere here are the plates:

tomorrow I'm going to mod my struts even more by moving the lower strut mounting bolt 2mm outward to gain more static camber at the hub. This is so I don't have to use the camber/caster plates as much or at all. I will cut out 2mm and then weld in the other side. hopefully I can get all of this done tomorrow or the day after and post up a write up further explaining my purpose. That's all for today!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Turbo27 is offline   Reply With Quote