ForesterWTi
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 173892
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
2005 SpecB 1of1 BPE
grandma gold

Default Perfromance Techniques' "Monstah" TD04L

OK guys/gals I called James at Performance Techniques (909-824-1020) to get down to our question at hand...

When you buy their turbo, for the hot side they use the TD04H wheel.

The confusion was started when scooby921 had never heard of this company when I posted about them, he emailed/called PT to get info. When he did this they must have said what they told me just now:

"We will install ANY wheel a customer wants on the hot side and compressor side of a TD04." -James @ PT

So when scooby921 asked about the TE04H wheel they must have said yes we can put that in for you, not yes this is what we put in for their ebay sales of this turbo.

James also went on to tell me that the difference is so small, even on a dyno you will not really notice anything between a TD04H and a TE04H. PT does not currently have anymore TE04H wheels in stock.

I then went on to ask about, then which wheel does come with their TD04L turbos via ebay auctions, he told me that it is the TD04H wheel for sure.

He also added that if I wanted bragging rights: the TE04H wheel is actually smaller than the TD04H. He said that he had read some of this thread due to gaining response and interest --- and was worried about the misinformation regarding this wheel size issue.

So I just clarified it

James furthermore, would like to apologize for the web site, not being Subie savvy, but he does not yet have a web designer, and would like to assure all of us that this is a great company and in the meantime to just give him a call direct --- he'd be happy to answer questions and take orders for their "Monstah" TD04L turbo.

(PT's number is at the beginning of this post)

Hope that clears the air in here.
Cheers,
~Wolf
WTi --- Steamboat Springs, CO
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
ForesterWTi is offline   Reply With Quote