Scooby Newbie

Member#: 232668
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Vehicle:
'11 Sti Limited
Matte White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnyfilmboy View Post
Yeah, take it from legions of WRX owners who have flooded the trunk swap threads...keep your wing.

Car looks great. I actually prefer the little bit of gray on the front grill under the mustache. Adds a little subtlety for me. But other than that, everything looks cool. Question: With the front bumper, why didn't you cut the holes for the air extractors yet?
lol Yeah I'm pretty sure i'll stick with it!
I understand what your saying about the gray... but it just doesn't match up with anything so i figured it would look best in black!
And I haven't cut out those holes because i have to rip off that whole piece and redo the front bumper once i get an extra set of hands to help me out. I screwed up and got ahead of myself and ended up cutting the other hole out too early before i finished and came up short lol. Sooooo pissed about that because i spent forever on the bumper and it came out perfect besides that F up.
F'd up the rear aswell because my bastard squeegee has one sharp corner and cut a hole in the vinyl so i had to rip that off aswell!!

Here's the pic...I could've left it but i'm too anal and it hurts to look at.

-Beach
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
BeachZone is offline   Reply With Quote