Vendor Sales Rating: (43)

Member#: 198281
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2005 WRX/STi
WRB of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by reid-o View Post
Is that from the first run or just the initial casting?
What the diameter on the runners?
For our adapter? We made two pieces.

The secondary diameters are for 1.75" OD tube, so the ID is 1.625 on the casting. I can't recall off the top of my head the area calculations, but this allowed for a very smooth transition into the T3

Quote:
Originally Posted by idipskoalmint View Post
EWG, rotated, and TS...I PMed you a while back about EWG/rotated, and now you throw TS in the mix.

I'd be curious to see a price tag on this kit.
We are not going to be doing a rotated kit. This will be used on our low mount setup. If other manufacturers want to use this adapter for their own kit, I don't have a problem with that.

Me too! We're going to make a TS Low Mount for our 2012 STi shop car, but I'm not going to sugar coat anything... this adapter is not inexpensive to make. If there was a LARGE interest from other manufacturers the price could be brought down to a more reasonable level. For now, on it's own, it's a pricey part. In the scope of a turbo 'kit' there are cost savings to be had (less welding, less tubing, less fabrication, half as many wastegates and dump tubes, etc., etc...) so the sting won't be so bad.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

vs.

KillerBMotorsport is offline   Reply With Quote