Member#: 873
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
2020 JEEP / RAM
Datsun 71 240Z & 68 2000

Cool My rant on the new impreza

Keep in mind this is only my opinion...

with that being said..

people chill out. Its not that bad. Subaru cant keep making the same car for 12 years. I love the current body style too. But until you have seen this on in full WRX trim (with wings all the accomanying rally trim) in person I would hold judgement. Seeing a car in person does worlds for it. You cant grasp the subtle way the light hits it and the slight curvature of the fenders. Its the subtle things that inspire emotion. I like all the hood vents and scoops as well .. belive me, I think they rule!

Subaru is a business, they need to make money. Be glad that with the really small sales of the RS they did not cancel it altogether. This is more mainstream.. I agree.. its less chew you up and spit you out.. I agree. but its got great wheels.. and I think that when properly equiped with all the 'tacky' add-ons that we love it will look fantastic!

If the WRX in the picture is as radical as its going to get.. then I personally belive they diluted it a tad to much. But I will still be in line to purchase one in a couple of years..

Just wait to see it in person.. thats all I suggest.

SCRAPPYDO
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.