Scooby Newbie

Member#: 258866
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2008 WRX
Rally Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartmans 03_Wagon View Post
Very good idea to sticky this except for one problem: n00bs don't read stickies.

If the noobs read the stickies we wouldn't have most of these problems in the first place.

I would also add a new rule: It's the damn internet, get over it. Don't be a hero and try to defend your honor. If we make fun of you, you probably deserved it so get over it, you'll live.
I do like your new rule, but don't mess with the magic of 7 1/2 rules.. We like nice, easy-to-remember, even numbers...

By the way, there are a lot of newbies who do read stickes/FAQs. I have read them all (more than once in many cases) and probably still couldn't pass by 80%. The thing is after reading this info, you get more and more experience with your car and the stickies/FAQs make more and more sense (the second time around reading many of these stickies/FAQs with experience to add to the knowledge, the more helpful they become). Seems like the more I read and actually understand, the more I realize I don't know and need to learn, keeps it interesting!

This is a great community to be a part of, minus the ridiculous posts we read daily like the ones quoted by Xan. Hopefully we don't keep having posts by morons who talk **** to the guys who have been responsible for teaching us most (or all) of what we know. (Yeah, I'm going to keep using the Smilies) get over it! haha - Good Read!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
phillipcappiello is offline   Reply With Quote