juanmedina
Scooby Guru

Member#: 133146
Vehicle:
07 FPgreen 7.37@95
WRX VF39+E85 12.0, 121mph

Quote:
Originally Posted by wichitalegacy View Post
Stock fitment is a joke. You have to grind down on the block and transmission to get it to fit. Probably not really 80 but who knows. I'm sure mikey may post them up when he gets done running from our tornados.

On another note . Somehow my car will fire right up after it had been setting overnight while on the e98. I thought it would be a pain to start but its just like stock . Thanks alot Mikey
I know man tell me about, I had to do the same thing with my tiny FP black... but it was worth it

Quote:
Originally Posted by amalgrover View Post
with a 35r and dual walbros both with dedicated wiring, you shouldn't have fuel problems even if you targeted 10:1...thats plenty of fuel for a 35r unless you are running quite a bit higher than stock fuel pressure or quite a bit more boost than 30psi (or an in the middle combo of both)...

also, i agree with john1 completely that it depends on the fuel system setup, and i also agree with him that the dual walbros will outflow the walbro 400...just not by much. there are flow tests out there of the dual modded walbros running 13.5V (hardwired), and they only flowed 343lph at 75psi. the walbro 400 at 13.5V and 75psi is flowing about 300lph.

btw, at 68% IDC on ID2200's, you would be flowing about 360lph. so looking at the flow data of the dual modded walbros with dedicated wiring and comparing it to your injector flow at that duty cycle, i would say that your fuel pumps are close to being maxed, which is fine if you stay at the power level you are currently at...BUT...if you increased power more, once that happens, the IDC's are going to start rising disproportionally to compensate for the lower output of the fuel pumps. you also should start seeing fuel pressure drop off towards redline if you are able to monitor/log it on a gauge.

...none of this really matters though because the OP that started this whole convo is running dual 340's which is close to 500lph at 75psi
Exactly, dual 340s
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
juanmedina is offline   Reply With Quote