Scooby Newbie

Member#: 156447
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
99 18g'd 2.5RS-T
Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Drivesabox View Post
Well, the AEM logs and reads and everything like it should. Now on to the tuning.

I'd like to give this auto-tune stuff a try, I want to think I figured it out but the A/F is nowhere near where it should be, at idle or under acceleration. The A/F target map should be set up to run off the I/J adjustment map 1, correct?

Does anyone have a good way to set up the autotune for a setup like mine (MAF, 550 injectors, etc)
The only way is to manually change each box until the afrs line up properly. The only real way to do it is to use a logger to read the fuel trims and change them in the corresponding part of the map so they are within 5% across the entire closed loop area. The auto tuning has to be configured so it only functions when the car is in open loop, aka wot or above 4k rpms. You cannot have auto tune on anywhere within closed loop or it will fight the stock ecu for control. I have a trigger that automatically triggers open loop whenever I get above 0psi boost which means I have less closed loop to tune and more control over my afrs in partial throttle boost.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
rdodger is offline   Reply With Quote